Category: Aktualności BHP
What to remember when making a statistical accident card
- Statistical accident card (3)
The model of the statistical accident card is set out in the Regulation of the Minister of Labor and Social Policy of January 7, 2009 on a statistical accident card at work. In the previous special issue of "Health and Safety News" (May 2020), we presented in detail the first part of the statistical work accident card. As practice shows, the greatest difficulties in correctly completing accident cards relate to the scope and classification of data in relation to the course and circumstances of the accident at work. Therefore, in this issue, we continue this topic, starting with the question 24 (material factor associated with deviation).
- Material factor related to deviation (question 24)
- Injury event (question 25)
- Material factor being the source of injury (question 26)
- Causes of the accident (question 27)
- Code 999 - "other reasons"
- Frequently asked questions about the statistical accident card
- What is the risk of late transmission of a statistical accident card to the Central Statistical Office? (10)
- Should a statistical accident card be prepared and sent in the event of an accident on the way to or from work? (10)
- How should you deal with a statistical accident card in a situation where the workplace has no password to the reporting portal of the Central Statistical Office? (10)
- Should one collective accident card be prepared in the event of a collective accident at work? (10)
- Who prepares accident documentation in the event of an accident at work of an employee from Ukraine (employed from the agency) (11)
- Readers' questions
- In what order should accidents at work be entered on the reporting portal of the Central Statistical Office? (11)
Does the accident card have to be identical to the model in the regulation? (15)
- From practice
- Examples of completing the statistical accident card (12)
To practically show how to fill in questions 18-26 of the statistical accident card (pre-accident and accident phase), the study presents relevant examples in this regard.
- OSH for beginners