Bezpieczeństwo Pracy i Ochrona Środowiska w Górnictwie 2017/06
- Category: BP i Ochr. Śr. w Górnictwie
- Published: Saturday, 30 December 2017 18:59
- Written by Grzegorz Makarewicz
- Hits: 1850
- Decision on environmental conditions for projects involving the extraction of minerals covered by mining property from deposits
The article presents the procedure for issuing a decision on environmental conditions for projects involving the extraction of minerals from deposits - obtained before the concession granted under the Act - Geological and Mining Law. The authorities competent to issue it and the participants participating in the proceedings were indicated (parties, society, opinion-giving bodies). The participation of the social organization and the powers of the environmental organization was also discussed, as well as the legal requirements of the decision on environmental conditions.
- Improving the safety of mining shaft hoists through the use of friction braking devices
The article presents a summary of almost thirty years of experience related to the use of friction brakes in mining shaft lifts. These experiments allowed to develop the theory of emergency state of braking of lifts in mobile fender beams and the principles of calculating, constructing and constructing these brakes so that they fulfill the function of the basic device securing the movement of the lifts in an emergency condition when vessels for any reason will overtake the extreme technological positions.
- Exploration for unconventional natural gas deposits in the Wysin's region
The article contains basic information about geological work carried out in Poland in search of unconventional gas deposits from shale gas formations and a summary of the work carried out by PGNiG S.A. in the area of the "Stara Kiszewa" concession in the period up to the end of 2016.
- Extraction and use of healing water in the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine S.A. (Communication)
The article presents the activities of the Wieliczka Salt Mine S.A. aimed at the development of spa treatment based on saline water, flowing naturally into underground mine workings. These activities resulted in obtaining a concession for the extraction of therapeutic water, which allows for the intensive development of aerosol therapy, as an important aspect of the therapeutic activity carried out in the Wieliczka Salt Mine Resort.
- Polish healers from World War II to the end of socialism