Bezpieczeństwo Pracy i Ochrona Środowiska w Górnictwie 2018/06
Category: BP i Ochr. Śr. w Górnictwie
Published: Saturday, 30 June 2018 08:35
Written by Editor
- Special committees of the President of the WUG - events (catastrophes) in underground mining plants, including crashes and a collective accident in the "Rudna" mine in Polkowice
The article, on selected examples, presents the method of implementing statements and motions adopted by special commissions appointed by the President of WUG in 2002-2016 to investigate the causes and circumstances of collective accidents, disasters or dangerous events. The committee appointed to investigate the causes and circumstances of the collapse and collective accident on 29 November 2016 in KGHM Polska Miedź S.A OZ "Rudna" in Polkowice was characterized in a special way.
- Study of factors demotivating employees to work safely in mining enterprises
The article presents the results of surveys conducted among employees of mining enterprises in the area of factors demotivating compliance with OSH regulations and safe work.
- Checking by employers the qualifications of candidates for management and supervision of opencast mining operations (Discussion Article)
The article presents proposals for procedures for verifying by employers the qualifications of persons to whom the entrepreneur intends to entrust management or supervision of open-cast mine operations - in relation to activities and specialties that do not require certification by mining supervision authorities.
- The role of e-administration in the process of increasing the efficiency of the public services sector
- Extreme commando marches
- Holidays in the mountains and in the mine. Yes, it can be combined
Bezpieczeństwo Pracy i Ochrona Środowiska w Górnictwie - full list