Bezpieczeństwo Pracy i Ochrona Środowiska w Górnictwie (Work Safety and Environmental Protection in Mining) 2018/10
Category: BP i Ochr. Śr. w Górnictwie
Published: Friday, 26 October 2018 19:43
Written by Editor
- The use of modern technologies in rotary drilling
The article presents the development of technologies and tools that has occurred in directional drilling in recent years. The advantages and disadvantages of commonly used RSS systems, their impact on the safety of conducted works, drilling time of holes and, as a result, reduction of project implementation costs are described.
- Aspects of the use of mechanical devices replacing the individual housing on the extreme sections of walls and devices for the mechanization of the liquidation of longwall excavations behind the front of the walls
The article presents selected examples of application in JSW KWK "Knurów-Szczygłowice", obtained experience and observations, resulting from the use on the extreme sections of mechanical walls of equipment replacing the individual housing and the mechanization of the liquidation of longwall excavations behind the front of the walls. On the example of selected walls and longwall walkways, factors impeding their application and benefits in terms of improving work safety and reducing labor consumption have been presented.
- Changes in the scope of operating permits for earthmoving, construction and road works
The article presents the evolution of regulations on the training of train drivers of heavy construction and road construction machinery that took place over many years in Poland. The last changes to the regulations regarding the rights to operate the most popular machines used in open-cast mining plants are discussed.
- Generation chess with a ball in the background
- Masters of mining sport
- Good practices in gravel pits and sand pits - how to take care of valuable plant and animal species
Bezpieczeństwo Pracy i Ochrona Środowiska w Górnictwie (Work Safety and Environmental Protection in Mining) - full list