Bezpieczeństwo Pracy i Ochrona Środowiska w Górnictwie (Work Safety and Environmental Protection in Mining) 2019/10
Category: BP i Ochr. Śr. w Górnictwie
Published: Saturday, 26 October 2019 10:37
Written by Editor
- Safety of conducting works in conditions of hydrogen sulfide threat in oil and gas mining
The article presents threats arising during geological works involving the exploration and recognition of hydrocarbon deposits and during the exploitation of hydrocarbons and other minerals, caused by the occurrence of hydrogen sulfide in specific geological formations in Poland. Some events and accidents related to these threats were discussed. The principles of prevention in this area and their effects were indicated.
- The criminal law protection of employee rights guaranteed in art. 218 of the Penal Code
The article, against the background of the general characteristics of criminal labor law and its subsidiarity in relation to the law regulating employee rights, presents the subject and object of protection as well as the types of offenses regulated by art. 218 of the Penal Code. Based on the judgment of the Constitutional Tribunal, it also discusses the principle of the prohibition of double punishment in the same case.
- The use of waste in the liquidation of opencast mining excavations
The article concerns the possibility of using waste when decommissioning opencast mining plants. It addresses the issues of: types of waste that can be used in this area, obtaining the attribute of waste by substances or objects, permits for collecting waste and carrying out waste treatment, the possibility of using waste to liquidate irrigated excavations, as well as placing waste in the excavation site.
- Konrad Krupa, retired employee of the Makoszowy mine. Mining is changing, badges remain
- The earth is marked by traces of miners' activities, they can be seen even from space
Bezpieczeństwo Pracy i Ochrona Środowiska w Górnictwie (Work Safety and Environmental Protection in Mining) - full list