Bezpieczeństwo Pracy i Ochrona Środowiska w Górnictwie (Work Safety and Environmental Protection in Mining) 2019/11
Category: BP i Ochr. Śr. w Górnictwie
Published: Saturday, 30 November 2019 17:57
Written by Editor
- Solutions and experience in the use of anchor housing at the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine
The article presents the use of an anchor housing made of plastic in KS "Wieliczka", successfully replacing the previously used steel anchor housing. Atmospheric, geological, hydrogeological and mining-geomechanical factors that can be found in the Wieliczka mine are conducive to steel corrosion, causing a threat to the safety of people on tourist and spa routes.
- A specialized host of rescuers from the "Pniówek" Coal Mine
The article presents examples of rescue operations and particularly responsible works carried out by a team of rescue specialists from the "High-altitude rescue service for works in vertical excavations and with a high slope of KWK" Pniówek "using climbing techniques". Modern mountaineering equipment used by lifeguards - mountaineers was also presented.
- Wireless communication system in the underground LW Bogdanka excavations
As regards the implementation of the provisions of the Regulation on the detailed requirements for conducting underground mining plant operations, at the levels at which an underground railway is used, communication shall be provided to enable the locomotive driver to communicate with the traffic dispatcher. The wired telecommunications systems used in the mines do not provide contact with people whose nature of work is related to their movement in excavations. Radio telecommunications systems are necessary for this type of workstation. The article presents the development of wireless communication in the LW "Bogdanka" S.A. mine.
- The state of knowledge of employees of the mining plant about the first aid provided to persons suffering an accident at work
The accident rate in mining has been oscillating at a high level for many years compared to other professions. Therefore, it seemed most reasonable and useful to check the level of knowledge of mining plant employees about the first aid provided to persons suffering an accident at work. The survey was conducted among 159 mining plant employees using an online questionnaire, over 70% of them never gave first aid. However, the state of knowledge in the field of first aid among the studied group of miners proved to be satisfactory.
- People with passion A lifeguard among flowers
- Mining history and modernity. Mining attractions on the UNESCO list. We will find them all over the world
- Mining history and present. Historical and contemporary mining maps
Bezpieczeństwo Pracy i Ochrona Środowiska w Górnictwie (Work Safety and Environmental Protection in Mining) - full list