Bezpieczeństwo Pracy - nauka i praktyka 2018/07
Category: Bezpieczeństwo Pracy
Published: Tuesday, 04 September 2018 08:38
Written by Editor
- For making safe work - Pro Labore Securo statuette (II pp.)
The PRO LABORE SECURO statuette is awarded for achievements in the field of public activity for the protection of man in the work environment.
- News from the country (2)
- The second competition within InnoNeuroPharm has started
- We know the results of TopMinds 2018
- PLN 15 million for Polish-Lithuanian research projects
- A healthy diet is not a miracle. Interview with dr Ewa Chojnowska, expert in the Human
- Power company (4)
- The concept of agricultural work accident (6)
Agriculture is one of those branches of production in which there is a high degree of risk of accidents at work. Issues related to accidents at farm work are regulated by the Act of 20 December 1990 on social insurance for farmers. Due to the continuing low level of occupational safety in agricultural holdings, it is very important to formulate and apply social insurance regulations in the event of accidents at farm work. The concept of "accident at work in agriculture" is a key issue. The issue focuses on the need for its amendment, because the way it is interpreted raises many questions and doubts. The article cites examples from jurisprudence and doctrine positions, which show numerous legal problems that remain to be solved.
- Motives for undertaking education in postgraduate studies in the field of occupational safety and health and educational experience of graduates - test report (10)
The situation on the labor market requires constant response to changes and new challenges as well as complementing professional competences. More and more professions are combined with the need to constantly improve qualifications. Contemporary workers are "doomed" to constant professional development through education. It seems that these changes and external requirements are the main driving force of human actions. But are they the only ones? It is interesting why people take a given educational activity? What motivates them to cognitive effort? Why are some educational programs chosen and others overlooked? The article presents the analysis of the motives of undertaking education at postgraduate studies "Safety and protection of man in the work environment" and selected educational experiences of graduates related to studying.
- Analysis of the causes and consequences of accidents at work of the State Fire Service rescuers in 2010-2016 (16)
A wide range of tasks performed by firefighters from the State Fire Service and the multiplicity of threats to which they are exposed have contributed to the qualification of this profession as being subject to a very high level of risk. The article analyzes the causes and effects of fire brigades of the State Fire Service over the years 2010-2016.
- Information sources in the field of work safety in libraries - on the example of CIOP-PIB library resources (21)
The article was prepared on the basis of the review of the resources of the CIOP-PIB library from 2000-2016, which included articles, information materials, books. The thematic scope of the publications concerned concerns workstations, microbiological and chemical hazards, occupational risk assessment, occupational safety and health management. It contains information on the safe functioning of library employees in the work environment, in any type of public, scientific and specialist library.
- 88th meeting of the Interministerial Commission for Highest Permissible Concentrations and Strengths of Factors Harmful to Health in the Work Environment (26)
- The Labor Protection Council at the Parliament of the Republic of Poland debated
- Chief Labor Inspector summarized 2017 (28)
- Latte notes (29)
- Changes in regulations (30)
- Mandatory liability insurance for brokerage activities - new regulation
- Mandatory liability insurance for agency activities - new regulation
- Medical examinations of persons applying for driving and driving rights - amendment of the regulation
- Training of persons applying for driving licenses, instructors and lecturers - amendment of the Regulation
- We answer questions (31)
- Reports from abroad (32)