Bezpieczeństwo Pracy - nauka i praktyka (Work Safety) 2019/02
Category: Bezpieczeństwo Pracy
Published: Saturday, 23 February 2019 12:38
Written by Editor
- Institute in the broad coalition (II p.)
In February this year The Central Institute for Labor Protection - National Research Institute has concluded two important agreements, which will lead to extensive cooperation with social partners in the future. The first of them was the cooperation agreement with the Association of Friends of Integration and the Integration Foundation, signed on February 1. The second concerns the cooperation of CIOP-PIB with the signatories of the Agreement on Safety in Construction, and the ceremony connected with it took place on February 13.
- News from the country (2)
- New scholarships for students in Małopolska
- Competition Ulama for foreign scientists
- PLN 60 million for leaders of Polish science from NCRD
- The NCRD has donated PLN 100 million to the gaming and video industry
- New on the CIOP-PIB portal 2017-2018 (3)
The website of the Central Institute for Labor Protection - National Research Institute plays a significant role in popularizing knowledge in the field of health and safety and ergonomics, provides information and promotes various activities and products of the Institute. There you can find information on the results of scientific research conducted at the Institute, as well as application studies, presenting ready-to-use solutions. They are addressed to various groups of recipients: entrepreneurs, OSH services, employees, students, students and others.
- Deus ex machina. Interview with Dariusz Szostek, prof. University of Opole (6)
- ICT security in industrial Internet of things systems on the example of work environment (8)
The article discusses the reasons why it is necessary to ensure the security of data and information circulation in the industrial Internet of Things systems. a layered architecture of security was presented along with elements of securing specific layers. The circulation of data and information collected and processed in the Internet of Things structures in the work environment is illustrated by an example of a system that includes sensors integrated with personal protective equipment. also presented the general principles to be followed when introducing good practices in ensuring the security of data and
- information flows.
- Parameters of eye movement as indicators of mental load - research review (13)
Monitoring of the mental load (associated with emotions or mental work and cognitive overload) can be implemented by many experimental methods. The most frequently used are registrations of the heart rhythm (variability of the heart rate HRV) registration of the level of cortisol in the saliva or registration of electrical activity of the brain. All these methods require the involvement of an employee, which involves interference in his work, behavior and may affect the result of measurements. The article presents information on the parameters related to the vision organ, which can be used to assess the mental state and the impact of stressful situations on employees, and at the same time can be carried out using remote measurement (eg an ophthalmologist placed under the monitor screen).
- Portable computer devices (laptops) - electromagnetic field characteristics in their environment (16)
The article describes the electromagnetic field generated by portable computer devices. They emit a complex electromagnetic field, with frequencies up to single GHz. It was shown that electromagnetic hazards in the work space when using devices at least 20 cm away from the operator's body do not require individual evaluation to confirm compliance of the user's exposure level with the requirements of the labor law. The results of SAR calculations in the female body model indicate a significantly higher level of risk for the user of the laptop kept directly on the body, compared to the use of a device away from the body. As part of the application of protective measures to limit potential electromagnetic hazards, the conditions for using portable computer devices should be provided in accordance with ergonomic recommendations.
- Transfer of knowledge in conditions of inequality in the modern labor market (20)
The starting point in the article is to present the transfer of knowledge as one of the most important processes in the functioning of the organization in the conditions of a knowledge-based economy. Selected levels of knowledge transfer analysis in the context of existing inequalities in the labor market have been identified, taking into account the strategic valence of knowledge, its type, the main sub-processes of knowledge transfer components and tools supporting its implementation. Universal assumptions of effective management of knowledge transfer in organizations were discussed: shaping the optimal technical and social infrastructure of the knowledge environment, undertaking activities contributing to the evolution of organizational culture towards the promotion of knowledge and application of prime values, general principles and detailed knowledge transfer.
- 90th meeting of the Interministerial Commission for Highest Permissible Concentrations and Strengths of Agents Harmful to Health in the Work Environment (25)
- The Labor Protection Council at the Parliament of the Republic of Poland debated
- Confidence as a key to work safety (28)
- Latte notes (29)
- Change in law (30)
- Fire protection of buildings, other construction objects and areas - change in the regulation
- Change of the Police Act
- International Convention on the requirements for the training of seafarers, the issuing of certificates and watch-keeping - amendment of the Annex
- Answering our readers' questions (31)
- When can a family pension for a student be paid?
- Is it necessary to terminate the employment relationship to grant a bridging pension?
- Reports from abroad (32)
Bezpieczeństwo Pracy (Work Safety) - full list