Bezpieczeństwo Pracy - nauka i praktyka (Work Safety) 2020/03
Category: Bezpieczeństwo Pracy
Published: Friday, 20 March 2020 09:58
Written by Editor
- STER - version 8.11 (II cover page)
The STER Computer System Supporting Occupational Health and Safety Management is used to manage OSH in an enterprise. This multifunctional and comprehensive tool is addressed to business owners, OHS specialists in measuring laboratories.
- Local reports (2)
- Work in the shadow of a pandemic (3)
COVID-19 coronavirus has been present in Europe for several weeks. Initially, only a few cases occurred, including in Germany, France, Great Britain or Spain. This changed when the number of people infected in Italy rapidly increased. At the time this number was printed, there were already 61 cases of coronavirus infection in Poland. Coronaviruses - what are they?
- Enterprise first aid system - what is it and how to build it (6)
The Labor Code and - above all - the general health and safety regulations arising from the 1997 regulation - oblige every employer to provide employees with an efficient first aid system, including measures to provide assistance in the event of an accident, i.e. appropriate to the type of incidents of devices, rescue equipment and other means. However, there are no regulations or even guidelines in Polish legislation as to how this system is to be organized and what exactly rescue equipment and other first aid measures are to be found in the equipment of enterprises.
- Harmful biological factors in car air conditioning systems (9)
Road transport in Poland is the most common way of moving people and transporting goods. In order to increase the comfort of use, cars are equipped with air-conditioning installations. As the service life increases, car air conditioning systems can become contaminated and become a source of microbial air pollution inside vehicles. Appropriate use and systematic maintenance of air conditioning is used to reduce the exposure of vehicle users.
- Social reporting - characteristics of selected indicators according to the guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative (12)
Implementing the principles of corporate social responsibility CSR (Corporate Social Re-sponsibility) is becoming an indispensable element of the organization's activities. Along with the growing importance of the concept of social responsibility, legible and comparable non-financial reporting is becoming increasingly important. The article aims to provide guidelines for the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), including guidelines and indicators on social reporting in the field of safety and health at work as part of GRI 403 published in 2018.
- Concept of warning system for employees wearing hearing protectors against an approaching vehicle (16)
One of the effects of noise in the work environment is the masking of other useful sounds that carry important information for the employee about the environment in which he is located. The employee's perception of useful sound signals is additionally significantly deteriorated by the use of hearing protectors, which are among the most common means of protecting employees against excessive exposure to noise.
- CIOP-PIB teaching materials to support education in the field of occupational health and safety (20)
An important element of the teaching process are the teaching materials used to implement the training program. They should be designed to meet the basic tasks and didactic functions. First of all, they should provide new knowledge in a given field, organize it, consolidate it and engage cognitively. well-developed didactic materials have a motivational function. They develop the emotional sphere, shape interests and a positive attitude to learning. Thanks to it, didactic materials enrich the resource of knowledge not only with the help of text, but also with other properly selected content. The third function - practice is to shape habits and skills. Facilitates understanding, remembering and using knowledge in practice. Responsible for recording and assessing the results obtained.
- OSH information resources online (24)
With the development of the Internet, online health and safety information resources are increasing. This applies to publications and information materials created today, in an electronic version, as well as archival publications subject to digitization. Information on information resources created by institutions and organizations related to the topic of occupational safety is also becoming more widely available.
- 94th meeting of the Intedepartmental Commission for Occupational Exposure Limits and Occupational Exposure Limits (26)
- The Labor Protection Council at the Parliament of the Republic of Poland met
- Farmers' safety depends on themselves (29)
- Changes in law (30)
- Checking compliance with the permissible levels of electromagnetic fields in the environment
- Chemical substances, mixtures thereof, factors or technological processes with carcinogenic or mutagenic effect in the work environment
- Changes in the list of entities authorized to conduct tests of materials and technological processes in order to determine their degree of harmfulness to health and the scope of such tests
- Research and measurements of factors harmful to health in the work environment
- Answering our readers' questions (31)
- What is the new base amount for old-age pensions?
- What is the lowest pensions this year?
- Reports from abroad (32)
Bezpieczeństwo Pracy (Work Safety) - full list