Inspektor Pracy (Labor Inspector) 2019/04
Category: Inspektor Pracy
Published: Wednesday, 17 April 2019 16:28
Written by Editor
- In the Parliament of the Republic of Poland (3)
- About technical devices on construction sites
The Labor Protection Council at its meeting on March 12, 2019 at the seat of the Parliament addressed the issues of occupational safety in the operation of technical equipment on construction sites. The National Labor Inspectorate presented its control experience in the discussed area.
- News not only from the country (5)
- Preventive examinations with any authorized doctor (7)
None of the labor law provisions indicates that the employee's obtaining a medical certificate from a doctor other than the one with which the employer has a signed contract was not tantamount to fulfilling the obligation to undergo preventive medical examinations.
- The tragic consequences of working in black (9)
In the reconstruction of the Bialystok University of Technology building, an accident occurred, which was condemned by two young people performing thermomodernization works on the walls of the building, at the request of one of the subcontractors. As a result of crushing in the excavation with soil and a concrete slab, one of the people suffered death, the other suffered multiple organ injuries.
- Stress as a psychosocial factor in the workplace (13)
Stress is a situation when we can not cope with the challenges that arise. We talk about stress at work when an employee puts too much demands, but he has no control over his work and lacks a support network, that is, people to whom he can turn to a question or problem. Networking is one of the most effective ways to deal with stress.
- At the agricultural technology and wood industry trade fair (17)
Chief Labor Inspector Wiesław Łyszczek, on March 15, 2019, took part in the ceremonial opening of the 25th International Agricultural Technology Fair AGROTECH and the 19th Wood Industry Fair and Forest Resources Management LAS-EXPO in Kielce.
- AGROTECH photo-reportage (18)
- Lifting accessories according to the Machinery Directive 2006 (42 / EC (20)
Instructions for lifting accessories may be included in a commercial document, such as a catalog, but the manufacturer must ensure that a copy of this document is attached to each lifting attachment or to each batch of this equipment.
- Machine operation - changes in regulations (23)
As a result of changes in the regulation on occupational health and safety during the operation of machines and other technical equipment for earthwork, construction and road works, the number of simple machines, whose handling requires the acquisition of qualifying rights, was limited.
- A completely independent body - an interview with Józef Ślósarczyk, superintendent of work coordinating the work of a team of labor inspectors at the Regional Labor Inspectorate in Opole (28)
- The memory of Mirosław Czapski, former regional labor inspector in Łódź (32)
- Library (35)
- Fuel transfusion is not always safe (36)
How dangerous can be activities related to fuel transfer, show two accidents at work, which the article concerns. It does not contain a typical analysis of the circumstances and causes of an accident at work, which the labor inspector does, is only an attempt to show the risks of liquid fuel transfusion.
Inspektor Pracy (Labor Inspector) magazine - full list