Inspektor Pracy (Labor Inspector) 2019/06-07
Category: Inspektor Pracy
Published: Saturday, 13 July 2019 18:02
Written by Editor
- In the Parliament of the Republic of Poland (3)
- The Chief Labor Inspector presented a report (3)
Eliminating the immediate threats to life and health of 63,000 employees and enforcing remuneration and other benefits from the employment relationship for approximately PLN 77 million for over 71,000 employees - these are examples of last year's control and supervisory activities of labor inspectors. On July 2, 2019, the Labor Protection Council met them at the plenary session.
- Gala of the 100th anniversary of the office (5)
- Competition in a new formula (7)
in the Chief Labor Inspectorate in Warsaw on June 10, 2019, the contest of the National Labor Inspectorate "The Most Active Social Labor Inspector" in a new formula was solemnly announced. The competition, which so far took place at the provincial level, has been expanded to include a nationwide stage.
- News not only from the country (8)
- Jubilee in the Lesser Poland region (13)
- Jubilee award in Rzeszów (14)
In the Regional Labor Inspectorate in Rzeszów on 14 June 2019, a jubilee jubilee conference was held on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the National Labor Inspectorate.
- Termination of employment (15)
According to the view expressed in the Supreme Court's jurisprudence, the Labor Code and specific provisions do not exhaustively define all cases of extinction of employment, which of course does not mean that the parties to the employment can freely recognize when a specific employment relationship expires.
- Legality of employment of foreigners (20)
The universality of work performed by foreigners means that almost every labor inspector can meet with the need to verify the correctness of employers' application of provisions regarding the legality of their employment.
- Gala of the 100th anniversary of the office - photojournalism (26)
- Employee records of working time (28)
Among many changes introduced by the amending Act of January 10, 2018, related to the shortening of the period of storage of employee files and their electrification, which entered into force on January 1, 2019, the legislator also regulated changes in the documentation by employers regarding the recording of time employees' work.
- Hazards during laser cutting of metals (32)
Lasers have found a wide application in industry, for example for cutting, welding, filling, marking materials, in medicine, science, in the army, telecommunications. They are commonly used in the computer, film and phonographic industries (laser printers, CD and DVD players and recorders).
- Fair of Road Construction Industry Autostrada - Polska (35)
Under the patronage of the Chief Labor Inspector on 14-16 May 2019, the International Fair of Road Construction Industry Autostrada - Polska took place at the Fair Center in Kielce.
- I appreciate the visionaries - Marek Aleksiejuk, District Labor Inspector in Bialystok, in conversation with the "Labor Inspector" (36)
- The final of the competition for young craftsmen - photoreport (39)
- I can listen to people - an interview with Grażyna Nicewicz, head of the Elbląg Branch of the Regional Labor Inspectorate in Olsztyn (40)
- Cooperation with the Border Guard (45)
- Honest work as a source of rights for working people (part I) (46)
In the year of commemoration of the centenary of the National Labor Inspectorate appointed to protect work, it is worth mentioning the document that is unique to the world of work, constituting a moral constitution of work that our compatriot Saint. John Paul II - encyclical Laborem exercens.
- At the opening of the poster exhibition (49)
- The District Labor Inspectorate in Katowice celebrated its jubilee (50)
- Library (51)
- Electric shock during construction works (52)
Inspektor Pracy (Labor Inspector) magazine - full list