Inspektor Pracy (Labor Inspector) 2021/02
Category: Inspektor Pracy
Published: Friday, 19 February 2021 13:06
Written by Editor
- Katarzyna Łażewska-Hrycko Chief Labor Inspector (3)
- News not only from Poland (4)
- Legal hours in cooperation with the media (6)
In January 2021, employees of the District Labor Inspectorate in Warsaw from the branches in Płock, Radom and Ostrołęka provided legal advice in cooperation with the local media.
- There is no turning back. Safe remote work during the COVID-19 threat (8)
- Under the sign of a pandemic. Labor inspection lawyers answered questions from the readers of Dziennik Gazeta Prawna (part 1) (12)
The cases reported during the telephone call at the editorial office concerned mainly the application of labor law in situations caused by the COVID-19 epidemic.
- When is employment security? Limit on fixed-term contracts (15)
A fixed-term employment contract should be an exception to the principle of employment for an indefinite period, applicable when there are certain circumstances justifying temporary employment.
- About controls during a pandemic (18)
- In search of an algorithm. Depreciation of machines (part 2) (20)
Neither the EU nor Polish legal regulations lay down any requirements related to the qualification of such a level of modernization, as a result of which the "old" machine would be turned into a "new" one with all technical and legal consequences. Is there any way to fix it?
- Attention man! Safe use of plant protection products (25)
- Numerous irregularities, few accidents. Occupational health and safety in stonemason's plants (30)
Out of 16 stonemasonry plants in which inspectors of the Labor Inspectorate in Rzeszów conducted inspections of compliance with occupational health and safety regulations, irregularities were revealed in each of them.
- Memories (32)
- Dangerous self-made. When the machines do not meet the basic safety requirements (34)
The inspection of the company carrying out investments related to the construction of houses was carried out in connection with a serious accident at work, which suffered a 54-year-old employee of a sawmill - band sawmill operator.
Inspektor Pracy (Labor Inspector) magazine - the whole list