Lekarz Medycyny Pracy 2018/06
Category: Lekarz Medycyny Pracy
Published: Saturday, 30 June 2018 08:48
Written by Editor
- Review of new legal acts (1)
- The announcement of the Minister of Health of 13 April 2018 on the publication of a uniform text of the Regulation of the Minister of Health on psychological research of municipal (city) guards
- Announcement of the Speaker of the Parliament of the Republic of Poland of April 13, 2018 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the Act on municipal guards
- Announcement of the Speaker of the Parliament of the Republic of Poland of April 13, 2018 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the Act on Nurses and Midwives' Self-Government
- Announcement of the Speaker of the Parliament of the Republic of Poland of April 13, 2018 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the Act - Labor Code
- Regulation of the Minister of Health of 16 May 2018 amending the regulation on medical examinations of persons applying for driving and driving licenses
- Regulations on municipal guards related to problems of occupational medicine (2)
Municipal guards are a group of thousands of employees subject to preventive health care of occupational physicians. Knowledge of legal regulations concerning this group of people, in particular in the field of health protection in the workplace, should be of interest to occupational physicians.
- Diagnosis of contact dermatitis despite persistence of disease symptoms after cessation of occupational exposure (4)
Under item 18.2 of the occupational diseases list there is contact irritation with irritation. Does the persistence of skin eczema after cessation of occupational exposure always determine whether the worker can not be diagnosed with this type of occupational disease? Or should case-law units check whether in the case of an employee could an individual react to irritants in his work environment?
- Diagnosis of a cataract disease in an employee employed as a copyist (7)
In what situation is it possible to recognize a cataract occupational disease caused by infrared or long-wave ultraviolet radiation in an employee employed as a copyist?
- New rules for the granting of health leave for teachers. Actually an important amendment or seeming changes? (9)
In connection with the amendment to the Act of January 26, 1982 - the Teachers' Charter from 01.01.2018, the rules for granting leave for the health of teachers were changed.
- Health programs implemented in Poland. Part 2 (12)
The basic legal act regulating the functioning of health programs in the health care system is the Act of 27 August 2004 on health care services financed from public funds. On 1 January 2015, the Act of 22 July 2014 amending the Act on health care services financed from public funds and some other acts that introduced a number of changes, among others, entered into force. within the scope of implementation of tasks in the area of health protection by local government units.
Lekarz Medycyny Pracy - full list