Lekarz Medycyny Pracy (Doctor of Occupational Medicine) 2018/11
Category: Lekarz Medycyny Pracy
Published: Thursday, 03 January 2019 19:54
Written by Editor
- Review of new legal acts in the field of occupational medicine - October 2018
- Regulation of the Minister of Health of September 27, 2018 on adjudicating on the state of health of an academic teacher for the purpose of granting a leave for health care
- Announcement of the Speaker of the Parliament of the Republic of Poland of September 14, 2018 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the Mental Health Protection Act
- Announcement of the Speaker of the Parliament of the Republic of Poland of September 14, 2018 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the law on bridging pensions
- Act of 13 September 2018 amending the act on cash benefits from social insurance in case of illness and motherhood, acts on public and social rehabilitation and employment of disabled people and the act on health care services financed from public funds
- Regulation of the Minister of Health of 4 October 2018 amending the regulation on medical examinations of persons applying for the right to drive vehicles and drivers
- Announcement of the Speaker of the Parliament of the Republic of Poland of 9 October 2018 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the Act - Road Traffic Law
- Announcement of the Minister for Family, Labor and Social Policy of October 3, 2018 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the regulation of the Minister of Economy of Labor and Social Policy on adjudication about disability and the degree of disability
- Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 11 October 2018 on the list of diseases and handicaps along with the categories of the ability to serve in the Police, Border Guard, Marshal's Guard, State Fire Service and State Protection Service
- Regulation on the highest allowable concentrations and intensities of agents harmful to health in the work environment (4-5)
On July 3, 2018, the ordinance of the Minister of Family, Labor and Social Policy of June 12, 2018 on the highest permissible concentrations and intensities of factors harmful to health in the work environment was published. this regulation is a fulfillment of the delegation of art. 228 § 3 of the Labor Code. Knowledge of the provisions of this regulation is necessary in particular for occupational physicians, for whom it is one of the basic legal acts.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome at an office worker (5-7)
In the list of occupational diseases, item 20 point 1 there is a chronic disorder of the peripheral nervous system caused by the way of performing work: carpal tunnel syndrome. Is it possible to identify this occupational disease in an office worker who used a computer keyboard and mouse during her job duties?
- Cervical ribcage syndrome and diagnosis in an occupational disease employee (7-9)
Under item 19 point 4 of the list of occupational diseases includes chronic illness of the musculoskeletal system caused by the way of performing work: chronic periarticular inflammation of the shoulder. Whether the diagnosis of a cervical rib at the employee, which is a special case of the chest upper aperture syndrome, may support the diagnosis of the above-mentioned occupational disease?
- Personal data protection policy in healthcare facilities (9-16)
Entities performing medical activities (including, but not limited to: hospitals, clinics, clinics, analytical laboratories and laboratories, etc.) throughout the European Union from 25 May 2018, being the administrators of personal data, are obliged to apply a new EU regulation on protection natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and their free movement.
Lekarz Medycyny Pracy (Doctor of Occupational Medicine) - full list