Lekarz Medycyny Pracy (Doctor of Occupational Medicine) 2019/02
Category: Lekarz Medycyny Pracy
Published: Thursday, 07 March 2019 08:31
Written by Editor
- Review of new legal acts in the field of occupational medicine - January 2019 (1)
- Announcement of the Speaker of the Parliament of the Republic of Poland of December 5, 2018 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the Road Transport Act
Announcement of the Speaker of the Parliament of the Republic of Poland of December 5, 2018 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the Act on the State Sanitary Inspection
- Announcement of the Minister for Family, Labor and Social Policy of December 7, 2018 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the regulation of the Minister of Labor and Social Policy on the premises and sanitary requirements to be met by the premises where the nursery or children's club is to be run
- Announcement of the Minister of Health of 9 January 2019 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the Regulation of the Minister of Health regarding the reeducation course in the field of alcohol and drug addiction as well as specific conditions and mode of referral for medical examinations or psychological tests in the field of transport psychology
- Announcement of the Minister of Health of 9 January 2019 regarding the publication of a single text of the Regulation of the Minister of Health on medical examinations of candidates for post-primary or higher schools and on qualifying vocational courses of students of these schools, students, qualifying vocational students and PhD students
- Regulation of the Minister of Justice of 16 January 2019 amending the Regulation on occupational health services in organizational units of the Prison Service
- Patient's personal data, part 2 (3)
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Patient's personal data must be treated with due diligence and confidentiality. An unauthorized person can not access them. Medical staff must protect not only personal data of patients, but also their right to privacy and dignity.
- Difference between 'occupational disease' and 'agricultural occupational disease' (9)
What are the differences between the definition of "occupational disease" and the definition of "agricultural occupational disease"? in the case of agricultural occupational disease, should it also be clearly indicated or with a high probability that the disease was caused by factors harmful to health occurring in the work environment or in connection with the method of performing work?
- Diagnosis of silicosis in an employee (11)
Under item 3 (1) of the list of occupational diseases there is a professional disease of silicosis. In what situation is it possible to recognize this occupational disease? Is it enough to find a hard working condition, eg by pollination with industrial dust?
- Public space in Poland still not very accessible to older people and disabled (13)
In the light of the latest study by the Supreme Audit Office, people with disabilities and the elderly still have trouble in Poland with the lack of access to public space. There is still a problem in our country with the free use of museums, libraries, cultural centers and even public institution services, including social welfare centers and poviat family support centers. As the report indicates, the municipalities recognize the needs of these people, but the problem is the implementation of solutions that meet these needs.
- Question to the Editor (15)
Lekarz Medycyny Pracy (Doctor of Occupational Medicine) - full list