Lekarz Medycyny Pracy (Doctor of Occupational Medicine) 2019/05
Category: Lekarz Medycyny Pracy
Published: Friday, 14 June 2019 17:39
Written by Editor
- Review of new legal acts in the field of occupational medicine - April 2019 (1)
- Announcement of the Speaker of the Parliament of the Republic of Poland of March 15, 2019 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the Rail Transport Act
- Announcement of the Minister of Health of 21 March 2019 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the Regulation of the Minister of Health of 24 September 2013 on guaranteed services in the field of basic health care
- Announcement of the Minister for Family, Labor and Social Policy of April 5, 2019 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the Regulation of the Minister of Labor and Social Policy on the differentiation of the interest rate for social security contributions for accidents at work and occupational diseases depending on occupational hazards and their effects
- Regulation of the President of the Council of Ministers of 11 April 2019 amending the Regulation on the types of medical examinations and types of documents confirming the fulfillment of the conditions for granting diplomatic rank to a foreign service member
- Announcement of the Speaker of the Parliament of the Republic of Poland of March 15, 2019 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the Act on reimbursement of medicines, foodstuffs for particular nutritional uses and medical devices
- Changes in the scope of adjudication about the sporting ability of children, adolescents and competitors (3)
On March 1, 2019, changes in the regulations of the Minister of Health entered into force regarding the rules for adjudicating on the sporting capability of children and adolescents and by competitors, including the qualifications of physicians entitled to issue relevant judgments.
- Statement by an academic teacher of an occupational disease of the vocal organ (4)
In which case is it possible to establish a vocational disease in an academic teacher caused by excessive vocal effort lasting at least 15 years? Should the standard of working time provided for teachers in public education apply to assess the work of an academic teacher in conditions of exposure to excessive voice effort? What is the effect of cigarette smoking and advanced age on the finding of occupational disease?
- Multiple sclerosis - specific activities (10)
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease. It is considered to be incurable. Multiple sclerosis is a disease of the central nervous system. Diagnosis appears most often in people aged 20-40. Unpleasant symptoms of this disease are muscle cramps or stiffness, as well as problems with maintaining balance. Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease, which means that the body's immune system attacks healthy cells in this case, the brain and spinal cord.
- Bacteria and actinomycetes are factors that threaten the health of employees of various occupational groups (12)
Leptospiruses, or spirochetes that cause leptospirosis, are helical, aerobic bacteria, currently classified as one typical species that includes about 200 serotypes.
Lekarz Medycyny Pracy (Doctor of Occupational Medicine) - full list