Monitor Prawa Pracy i Ubezpieczeń (Labor Law and Insurance Monitor) 2019/04
Category: Monitor Prawa Pracy i Ubezpieczeń
Published: Wednesday, 10 April 2019 10:38
Written by Editor
- The topic of the issue
- How to keep a record of working time after the changes from January 1, 2019.
- You need to know about this!
- What changes await employers in the field of personal data protection (4)
- New templates of personal questionnaires for employees and persons applying for employment (8)
- How to settle the unset time due to the change of time from winter to summer in 2019 (9)
- When should you make a PIT-11 correction for 2018 (10)
- Which payers will change the interest rate of the accident insurance premium from 1 April 2019 (13)
- From 1 March 2019, new amounts are free of deductions from benefits (16)
- The Office for the Protection of Personal Data explains
- Can the employer provide trade unions with the amount of the motivation allowance for teachers (18)
Monitor Prawa Pracy i Ubezpieczeń (Labor Law and Insurance Monitor) - full list