• Subject of the issue - Hazardous substance management in your company
    Classification, labeling and packaging issues are included in the CLP Regulation. In contrast, the REACH regulation introduces the obligation to provide information on hazards and risks related to the use of chemical substances. The above regulations are aimed at ensuring safety when using chemicals.
  • What do institutions do in chemical management?
    There are two entities dealing with the management of chemicals: the Office for Chemical Substances and the European Chemicals Agency. Details below.
  • How to register a substance
    Manufacturers and importers of substances whose tonnage exceeds 1 Mg per year are required to register the substance with the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA). Registration applies to substances on their own, which are components of mixtures and substances contained in certain types of articles.
  • Registration documentation - what it contains
    The registration dossier should contain information on the substance concerned and demonstrate how the defined risks are controlled.
  • Registration fees
  • CLP Regulation - what to keep in mind
  • Authorization procedure
    Substances that pose a very high risk are subject to the authorization procedure. The REACH regulation obliges manufacturers and importers to inform their customers about the presence of any substances of very high concern (SVHC - Substances of Very High Concern).
  • Pictograms - what they should look like
    Labels must bear pictograms that indicate the hazards of using the substance. Pictograms are accompanied by signal words, hazard statements and precautions, as well as product and supplier information.
  • Safety data sheets - everything you should know
  • Control and enforcement of card entries
    Which authorities can check you on safety data sheets? Are there punishments for wrongdoing? You'll find the answers below to these and other questions!

Aktualności Ochrony Środowiska (Environmental Protection News) - the whole list