Bezpieczeństwo Pracy - nauka i praktyka (Work Safety) 2022/11
Category: Bezpieczeństwo Pracy
Published: Monday, 21 November 2022 15:01
Written by Grzegorz Makarewicz
- News from the country (2)
- Conference “Health problems and disability and work” (3)
- Why employees should stay healthy (4)
From the point of view of the company, the well-being of employees is extremely important because it determines their well-being and productivity. When we take care of it properly, then it will be easier and faster to perform the professional tasks entrusted to us, and we will also feel good outside of work, in private life. It is worth remembering that the condition is weakened by such factors as stress, lack of physical activity, poor diet and unhealthy sleep.
- Grain of Truth (6)
- After the Noise Control 2022 conference (7)
- Adult education - selected aspects (8)
The functioning of adults in the social and professional sphere requires updating knowledge and skills, and thus participating in the process of continuous improvement - lifelong education. It includes both organized activities carried out by specialized centers and teaching staff (informal education), as well as enriching one's potential by developing interests or professional experience (non-formal education).
- How to organize training that meets the needs of older workers - the most important findings from the survey (12)
Education of older workers (especially in the field of health and safety), when conducted in a way that meets their needs, can reduce the number of accidents and occupational diseases, improve work efficiency and increase the sense of security in this group of people. In order to determine the preferences of employees aged 50 and over (i.e. older employees) with regard to organizing training for them, it was decided to conduct a questionnaire survey with the use of a specially developed questionnaire.
- Tools for assessing the functional ability to perform selected work activities (17)
The assessment of the ability to perform work is a very important element in the aspect of returning to work, e.g. for people after illness or accident and people with disabilities. This assessment should be carried out on the basis of standardized criteria. The article presents a proposal of tools for functional assessment, concerning the possibility of performing selected work activities in many positions, where different body positions, involvement of upper limbs, precise work and repetitive work are required.
- Possibilities of using FEM simulation to study vibrations of 3D anti-vibration structures (20)
The article presents the results of validation of an exemplary 3D structure model using experimental data collected during mechanical vibration tests on a laboratory stand.
- BIOINFO – knowledge base on the risks of harmful biological agents (24)
The article presents information on the BIOINFO knowledge base on the risks of harmful biological agents (abbreviated as SCB), available on the CIOP-PIB website.
- Exoskeletons supporting manual handling of loads at airports (28)
Swissport Cyprus Ltd operates from Larnaca and Paphos International Airports. It provides ground handling services for several airlines, including acts as a control and coordination center for operations, performs customer service, provides loading and unloading of aircraft and cleaning.
- The Labor Protection Council at the Sejm of the Republic of Poland deliberated
- Improvement of occupational health and safety - a joint program of the Social Insurance Institution and the Central Institute for Labor Protection - National Research Institute (29)
- Changes in regulations (30)
Transport of dangerous goods by air - Act
- We answer readers' questions (31)
- How is the social pension proceeding?
- Is an anti-communist activist who receives an accident pension from the Social Insurance Institution and works part-time entitled to a veteran's compensatory benefit?
- Reports from abroad (32)
Bezpieczeństwo Pracy (Work Safety) - the whole list