Inspektor Pracy (Labor Inspector) 2019/05
Category: Inspektor Pracy
Published: Monday, 13 May 2019 11:04
Written by Editor
- In the Parliament of the Republic of Poland (3)
- A solemn session in the Parliament
Traditionally, from the moment of silence of the memory of those who died, providing work or left us as a result of acquired occupational diseases, on 9 April 2019 a solemn session of the Labor Protection Council, convened in connection with the International Day of Remembrance of Victims of Accidents, began in the Column Hall of the Parliament.
- Dialogue as the basis of social order (5)
The social dialogue in the light of the dynamically changing situation on the labor market was the subject of a conference organized on 24 April 2019 by the Lower Silesia Region of NSZZ "Solidarność" and the National Labor Inspectorate. The conference with the participation of the deputy chief labor inspector was held at the Training Center of the National Labor Inspectorate in Wrocław.
- News not only from the country (6)
- On work safety in mining (8)
Chief Labor Inspector Wiesław Łyszczek participated in the seminar on the occasion of the International Day of Remembrance for Victims of Work-related Accidents and Occupational Diseases as well as the World Day of Safety and Health Protection at Work. The meeting organized by the Employers' Union Polska Miedź took place on April 16, 2019 in Lubin.
- Memory of victims of accidents at work (8)
On the initiative of the Social Insurance Institution on April 26, 2019 in Rzeszów, the fourth edition of the conference was held as part of the celebration of the International Day of Remembrance of Victims of Work Accidents and Occupational Diseases.
- Debate on the state of labor protection in Lubuskie (9)
The introduction to the thematic discussion was a report on the state of occupational safety in the Lubuskie Voivodeship, which showed that each year there is a smaller number of accidents at work.
- New regulations regarding the employment of juveniles (10)
Issues concerning the employment of juveniles belong to the control and supervisory areas of the National Labor Inspectorate. On 1 September 2018 new legal regulations that introduced significant changes in this matter entered into force.
- We are interested in specific activities - an interview with Andrzej Kwaliński, deputy chief labor inspector (15)
- Labor law - doctrina et usu (16)
On the activities of the National Labor Inspectorate yesterday, today and tomorrow, participants of the conference organized by the Regional Labor Inspectorate in Wrocław and the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics at the Wrocław University talked in the Auditorium Hall of the Faculty of Law at the University of Wrocław.
- The final National Labor Inspectorate competition for young people (17)
- Get to know your rights at work (18)
- Interchangeable equipment according to the Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC (20)
Interchangeable equipment means a device which, when the machine or tractor is put into service, is mounted to this machine or tractor by the operator himself, to change the functions of the machine or tractor or to assign a new function, if this equipment is not a tool.
- Accidents in the food industry (22)
- Dr Tomasz Kozłowski - Labor inspection in Poland in 1919-1939. Organization and activities (27)
- I like verbal fencing - an interview with Jarosław Janowicz, deputy of the district labor inspector for legal and organizational matters in the Regional Labor Inspectorate in Białystok (28)
- History is worth remembering - interview with superintendent Tomasz Kozłowski (33)
- Library (35)
- Incorrect cover (36)
Inspektor Pracy (Labor Inspector) magazine - full list