- In an important case (3)
- News not only from country (4)
- Monitoring. Necessary evil? (6)
Technological development allows the use of increasingly accurate forms of controlling an employee. Since this may violate privacy and be a source of stress and even burnout, the employer must demonstrate that he needs monitoring and is even necessary.
- Sea sickness. New times versus old recipe (10)
Although economic changes and technical progress pose new challenges for the crews of ships, the principles of occupational safety and health at sea are regulated by the regulation more than 40 years ago. Is this enough proof of the quality of the old law?
- The team counts. Interview with Mariusz Pokrzywiński from the District Labor Inspector in Gdańsk (14)
- Coronavirus (18)
- An important question for a difficult time. The rights and obligations of employees and employers during the coronavirus epidemic (20)
The current pandemic is a completely new situation. Changes forced by it, isolation, isolation, limitation of activity, sense of danger, as well as fears about the future affect the psyche of each of us, constituting a source of many negative emotions and long-term stress. That is why it is so important to know how to deal with this burden.
- Be your own therapist. How to deal with stress during an epidemic (24)
The current pandemic is a completely new situation. Changes forced by it, isolation, limitation of activity, sense of danger, as well as fears about the future undoubtedly affect the psyche of each of us, constituting a source of many negative emotions and long-term stress.
- Elegance when felling trees. Analysis of forest accident rates in 2016-2018 (part 2) (26)
When felling trees, felling, pruning or cutting them, the victim is often the saw operator or other co-worker in the danger zone, most often directly during felling or when moving away from the felled tree, when preparing the work station or when crossing the surface where the felling was carried out.
- Dangerous Bisphenol A (30)
Bisphenol A is used in the production of so-called thermal paper, which is printed on, among others receipts or tickets. The problem of health risk for employees due to the concentration of bisphenol A in this paper was dealt with by the European Commission.
- Publishers (33)
- Price of error (34)
Can you repair a potentially dangerous device without knowing the operating instructions and the safety instructions? The answer seems obvious, but the cases faced by labor inspectors seem to contradict this.
Inspektor Pracy (Labor Inspector) magazine - full list