Inspektor Pracy (Labor Inspector) 2021/05
Category: Inspektor Pracy
Published: Monday, 17 May 2021 17:31
Written by Editor
- In the Parliament: A ceremonial meeting of the Labor Protection Council (3)
On the occasion of the World Day for Safety and Health at Work, on April 28, 2021, the Labor Protection Council met at a remote meeting. The subject of the meeting was the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on occupational health and safety.
- News not only from Poland (4)
- Visit of the director of the European Labor Office (6)
On April 22, 2021, a meeting with the Executive Director of the European Labor Office (ELA) was held at the headquarters of the Chief Labor Inspectorate in Warsaw. Chief Labor Inspector chaired the meeting.
- Theory and the experience of control. The practice of applying subsidies to the minimum remuneration for work (7)
The aim of the article is to analyze the legal structure of the compensation of the minimum remuneration for work, both in terms of applicable regulations and taking into account the practice of applying these subsidies by employers, which does not always correspond to the content of the legal norm.
- In search of a golden mean. Training in the field of occupational health and safety during the COVID-19 threat (12)
Although OSH training is of fundamental importance for shaping safety at the workplace, the legislator considered it necessary to temporarily limit it in the existing epidemiological situation, unprecedented in recent times.
- Safe Work Conferences (17)
- From the archives of the "Labor Inspector": Remembering the victims of accidents at work (18)
- To encourage the hearts of the inspectors. The History of Certain Control (20)
Knowing and feeling that at times the spirit in the nation is declining, this article was written to comfort hearts. In the difficult times of the pandemic, when the motivation of not only inspectors, employers, but also employees is falling like a ball on a downward spiral, something has appeared that will hopefully remind everyone of the importance of our work.
- So that the machine is safe. Legal and technical problems of labor inspectors in controls of adjusting machines to minimum requirements (part 2) (24)
Legal and technical problems of labor inspectors in controls of adjusting machines to minimum requirements (part 2)
- Under the inspector's magnifying glass (29)
- In the shadow of the great crisis (30)
In the 1930s, in addition to supervising workplaces in terms of the implementation by employers of technical work safety regulations, labor inspectors took steps to limit the effects of the crisis, which certainly contributed to the removal of gross violations of labor law in relation to of the most vulnerable social groups and limited the reduction of jobs in workplaces.
- High price of errors and omissions (35)
Inspektor Pracy (Labor Inspector) magazine - the whole list