- In the Parliament of the Republic of Poland: Draft budget for the Labor Protection Council. MPs' support for the draft budget of the National Labor Inspectorate (3)
On October 26, 2021, the Labor Protection Council familiarized itself with the draft budget of the state Labor Inspectorate for 2022 in the form of a videoconference.
- News not only from Poland (4)
- Jubilee conference of PFRON
- About safety in construction
- The role of health and safety professionals
- In the Parliament of the Republic of Poland: MPs accepted the information on the activities of the National Labor Inspectorate in the pandemic (6)
At the meeting on October 13, 2021, the Parliamentary Committee for State Control adopted the Chief Labor Inspector's information on control and preventive actions supporting the fight against the COVID-19 epidemic, undertaken by the National Labor Inspectorate.
- In Sopot, the digitization of public services was discussed (7)
During the European Forum for New Ideas on October 21, 2021 in Sopot, a panel discussion was held with the participation of the Chief Labor Inspector, devoted to the issue of digitization of public services.
- That two would want at once. Termination of an employment contract by mutual agreement - practical aspects, taking into account court decisions (part 1) (8)
Termination of an employment contract by mutual consent is a contract concluded by an employer and an employee, which entails a number of legal consequences.
- Between the directive and the law. Amending terminations in the context of collective redundancies (part 2) (13)
The judgments cited in the first part of the article show that the legal literature has so far prevailed the view that not every change in the terms of employment triggers the collective redundancies procedure, and its application is justified only when when it could be expected that the employee refused to accept the new terms as harassing or unacceptable to him. This article is primarily aimed at answering the question of whether the employer's intention to give notice of termination of employment and / or remuneration to a larger group of employees on the basis of Art. 42 § 1-3 of the Labor Code may and should initiate the procedure of group layoffs.
- At the AGRO SHOW in Bednary. Photoreport (18)
- A must-read. Essential requirements for machines. Guidelines from the guide for the application of Directive 2006/42 / EC, 2017 (20)
There is probably no longer any labor inspector who would not read the guide to Directive 2006/42 / EC (known as the Machinery Directive) or be unaware that such a guide exists.
- Agricultural Technology Fair in Kielce (23)
The AGROTECH International Agricultural Technology Fair was held on October 8-10, 2021 at the Trade Fair Center in Kielce.
- Break at work as important as life (24)
Do not lead without breaks - this is the slogan of the four-year information and education campaign "Working time of drivers and road accidents", initiated by the State Labor Inspectorate in 2018. The campaign aims to prevent traffic accidents related to violation of the regulations on working time or drivers resulting from psychophysical poor condition. It is addressed to employers / entrepreneurs operating in the transport sector, as well as professional drivers, including employees and self-employed people in this sector.
- Open day with the National Labor Inspectorate in Koralówka (26)
The tasks of the National Labor Inspectorate include not only supervision and control of compliance with labor law, but also all preventive actions aimed at preventing violations of legal standards.
- National Volleyball Tournament of National Labor Inspectorate Employees (28)
- Mr. Edward will not write ... A memory about Edward Kołodziejczyk (30)
- Routine, or taking shortcuts. Carelessness of employees and disregard of safety rules when felling trees (31)
The accident team found that the sole cause of the accident was gross negligence of the saw and that - taking into account age, life and work experience, qualifications and authorizations, professional preparation, as well as general intellectual level employee - the aggrieved party was able to predict the accidental effects of non-compliance with safe work regulations.
Inspektor Pracy (Labor Inspector) magazine - the whole list