- In the Parliament of the Republic of Poland: On the demands of the National Labor Inspectorate regarding changes in the law. The labor inspection plan approved by the Labor Protection Council (3)
The analysis of the Chief Labor Inspector's de lege ferenda legislative proposals on legal labor protection and recommendations in this regard were the subject of the Labor Protection Council's meeting at the meeting on February 15, 2022, conducted in the form of a videoconference.
- News not only from Poland (4)
- Sunday trading ban - first inspections
- About the labor market at the Social Dialogue Council
- Work safety in reality 4.0
- Labor law - theory and practice
- Meeting with awarded journalists
- Trainer jumps
- New reporting tools
- Mobile workers
- I highly appreciate professionalism. Interview with Katarzyna Łażewska-Hrycko, Chief Labor Inspector (6)
- Polish syndrome. The role of social insurance law in counteracting abuses in the scope of the use of non-employee employment (8)
Effective counteracting the phenomenon of abuse of civil law contracts as the basis for performing work requires not only the application of solutions in the provisions of labor law, but also limiting or eliminating economic benefits resulting from the use of this form of employment.
- In our common interest. Legal nature of anti-crisis agreements in the pandemic era (9)
This article analyzes the legal nature of anti-crisis agreements and related issues, however, due to the breadth of the subject, it is not exhaustive.
- Labor inspection and flexible forms of employment in the EU. Establishing an employment relationship in the Member States of the European Union (12)
The definition of employee employment in the legislation of most EU Member States causes national labor inspections to check the compliance of the contract with the actual nature of the work performed and to assess whether the work performed under a civil law contract exhibits the characteristics of an employment relationship. In the event of irregularities in the indicated scope, labor inspectorates undertake various activities.
- A job is a job. Atypical forms of employment (part 2) (13)
More and more employers, or more precisely - those entrusting work, look for solutions that are more flexible, less formalized, and at the same time requiring the performance of duties at least analogous to those required of employees. The economic realities and the demand for workers in the 21st century meant that employers began to use civil law contracts in employment relations to a greater extent.
- Budma. Photo tolerance (18)
- Conference on safety at Polish construction sites (20)
At the Poznań International Fair, during the BUDMA International Construction and Architecture Fair, on February 1, 2022, the conference: "Construction. STOP to accidents! Challenges and strategies for work safety on Polish construction sites".
- Support and constructive criticism. Interview with the director of Budimex (21)
- Under the inspector's magnifying glass: Dangerous indirect causes. Killer air conditioning (24)
In Dolnośląskie voivodship, there was an accident in one of the car repair shops, when a customer was bringing his car to a service station. The mechanic-piloted driver mistook the brake for the gas pedal. The speeding vehicle crushed the leg of a workshop worker to a metal cabinet. An ambulance intervention was necessary, the accident was classified as serious.
- How to build… an ocean. Safety management at the construction site of the "Orientarium" in the Łódź ZOO (25)
There has probably not been a similarly anticipated investment in Łódź yet, so it is not surprising that there is a huge interest in the progress of works. Not everyone realizes how huge a challenge this unusual project is in terms of technological, logistic and work safety solutions. Such a complex investment requires detailed safety management planning throughout the entire implementation process.
- Turnout. Subcontracting in place of temporary work (30)
There are no regulations in Polish legislation that would allow for the effective elimination of circumvention of the provisions of the Act on Temporary Employees. This does not mean, however, that labor inspectors should not react in the event of the creation of false subcontracts or the so-called leasing of employees.
- A tragic sum of mistakes. Death in the production of concrete products (34)
Inspektor Pracy (Labor Inspector) magazine - the whole list