- Chief Labor Inspector for Refugees from Ukraine (3)
- News not only from Poland (4)
- Safe work for employees from Ukraine (6)
The Chief Labor Inspector and representatives of state offices and social partners talked about the challenges that await the office in the near future. The dominant topic was helping Ukrainian citizens who fled to Poland before the war. The meeting took place on March 11, 2022 in Warsaw.
- Seminar on threats to electric cars (7)
"Electromobility - current and future threats in the production, operation and repair of electric cars" is the topic of the online seminar organized on March 10, 2022 by the District Labor Inspectorate in Poznań.
- Let's do our job. Obstructing the work of a labor inspector (8)
The mission of the National Labor Inspectorate is effective enforcement of labor law provisions. It happens, however, that labor inspectors have to overcome many difficulties before they will even be able to proceed with the inspection and, consequently, to enforce the work.
- Thirty years later. Counting the periods of work in an individual farm to the length of service (11)
Documenting periods of work in an agricultural holding has been problematic for many years, hence the doubt arises whether the catalog of evidence used to establish them should be constructed differently.
- Building a strong position on the market. An interview with Jakub Hab, the chief OSH specialist and auditor of the construction site awarded in the National Labor Inspectorate's "Build Safely" competition (15)
Winning the award in the "Build it safely" competition made us sure that we were leading our activities in the right direction. This level of recognition in the industry is a testament to the hard work our entire team has done over the past year and in previous years.
- Photoreport. Safe Build (18)
- The case of one month. The screening procedure and the period under Art. 52 of the Labor Code (20)
Termination of an employment contract without notice due to the employee's fault may not take place one month after the employer has received information about the circumstances justifying the termination of the contract. As life shows, there are exceptions to this rule.
- Yellow is a warning. Safety signs and colors used in machines (24)
In both professional and private life, we often deal with various signs performing information, warning, or ordering or prohibiting a specific action. This information is most often expressed with a specific symbol and appropriate colors. In order for these signs to fulfill their function, they should be understandable to the recipients.
- Safe reversing. Equipping a car with mirrors alone is not enough (28)
The circumstances of most of the accidents during a reversing maneuver indicate that their causes are not solely on the driver's side, but are due to general shortcomings in the organization of work and insufficient equipment of the vehicle to assist in this maneuver.
- Actions that pay off. Analysis of the health and safety in agriculture in the area of the District Labor Inspectorate in Opole (31)
Technical advice and advice in the field of occupational health and safety, provided during visits to farms and field work sites, often made farmers aware of what to pay special attention to in order to avoid dangerous situations.
- Invitations (34)
- In the line of fire (35)
At the wrong time, in the wrong place, the Inspector decided to replace the recoil pawls with new ones, in order to ensure the effectiveness of these elements.
Inspektor Pracy (Labor Inspector) magazine - the whole list