Lekarz Medycyny Pracy (Doctor of Occupational Medicine) 2019/11
Category: Lekarz Medycyny Pracy
Published: Saturday, 07 December 2019 10:33
Written by Editor
- Review of new legislation in the field of occupational medicine - October 2019
- Ordinance of the Minister of Justice of 4 October 2019 on the certificate of the state of health of the person who granted the power of attorney for the collection of postal items in a post office
- Ordinance of the Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology of October 8, 2019 amending the ordinance on occupational health and safety when using motorized forklifts
- Regulation of the Minister of Family, Labor and Social Policy of October 9, 2019 amending the regulation on the statistical card for an accident at work
- Regulation of the Minister of Health of October 11, 2019 amending the regulation on tests and measurements of factors harmful to health in the work environment
- Ordinance of the Minister of National Defense of October 8, 2019 amending the ordinance on the adjudication on the capacity for professional military service as well as the properties and procedure of military medical commissions in these matters
- Regulation of the Council of Ministers of October 22, 2019 on the liquidation of the Institute of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health in Sosnowiec
- Regulation of the Minister of Health of October 21, 2019 on models of a medical certificate and psychological certificate issued in connection with the exercise or management of economic activity or work with the production and marketing of explosives, weapons, ammunition and products for military or police purposes
- Regulation of the Minister of Health of October 11, 2019 amending the regulation on the method of documenting occupational diseases and the effects of these diseases
- Regulation of the Minister of Energy on health and safety at work at power equipment
Work on power equipment poses a number of threats to the employee's safety and health. Knowledge of these hazards should be the responsibility of the occupational medicine doctor because of their importance in preventive treatment and, if necessary, intervention.
- Rapid progression of hearing loss and diagnosis of occupational hearing disease
The process of hearing loss progression caused by noise is gradual, long-term and occurs only during the period of action of the causative agent. In this connection, can the rapid progression of hearing loss be considered a sign of post-noisy damage to the hearing organ, authorizing the diagnosis of the occupational disease of this organ?
- Occupational disease and occupational exposure in more than one workplace
In a situation where an employee has performed work at occupational exposure in several different workplaces, should a worker be diagnosed with a disease that can be classified as an occupational disease, should the work exposure be performed during the whole employment or only in the last the workplace?
- Dietary treatment for Clostridium difficile infection (CDI)
Clostridium difficile infections are one of the more dynamically growing problems in the Polish healthcare system, it concerns both hospital and outpatient care.
Lekarz Medycyny Pracy (Doctor of Occupational Medicine) - full list