Lekarz Medycyny Pracy (Doctor of Occupational Medicine) 2020/01
Category: Lekarz Medycyny Pracy
Published: Tuesday, 05 May 2020 19:20
Written by Editor
- Review of new legislation in the field of occupational medicine - December 2019 (1)
- Announcement of the Speaker of the Parliament of the Republic of Poland of November 22, 2019 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the Act on public health
- Announcement of the Minister of Infrastructure of November 8, 2019 on the publication of a uniform text of the Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure and Development on train driver's license
- Announcement of the Marshal of the Parliament of the Republic of Poland of November 22, 2019 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the Act on direct coercive measures and firearms
- Regulation of the Minister of Health of December 10, 2019 on reporting suspicion and diagnosis of infections, infectious diseases and deaths due to them
- Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 18 December 2019 amending the regulation on medical committees determining the degree of fitness for active military service
- Health protection provisions for fishermen working on fishing vessels - Part 2 (2)
The article discusses the new Act of 11 September 2019 on work on fishing vessels. The first part of the article presents general provisions and minimum requirements for fishermen to work on fishing vessels, as well as provisions on a fisheries employment contract.
- Determination of chronic periarticular inflammation of the truck driver (4)
The basis for diagnosing an occupational disease in the form of chronic periarticular inflammation of the shoulder is to carry out professional activities for more than half the duration of the working day with raising the upper limbs above the shoulder line with the need to keep them in this position for a long time, especially in load. Is it possible to state the abovementioned occupational disease in a truck driver?
- Finding a fatigue bone fracture in a retired cashier (6)
In the list of occupational diseases under item 19.6 shows a chronic disease of the musculoskeletal system caused by the way the work is performed: fatigue bone fracture. Is it possible to state the abovementioned occupational disease in a retired employee, which, among others for 13 years she was employed as a cashier?
- Occupational diseases of the skin of medical workers (9)
Occupational skin diseases are changes that occur under the influence of external factors present in the work environment. The skin, apart from protecting the whole body (protects internal organs), participates in processes important for life and health, and is also a barrier against the harmful effects of the external environment.
- Biological hazards in the wood industry (11)
The broadly understood group of employees of the wood industry include employees of sawmills, chipboard and fiberboard factories, furniture factories and pulp and paper factories, as well as carpenters and carpenters. The main occupational hazard for this group of employees is wood dust of biological origin, which may contain two groups of harmful factors: components of the wood itself (i.e. woody plant tissue) and microorganisms developing in wood.
Lekarz Medycyny Pracy (Doctor of Occupational Medicine) - full list