Bezpieczeństwo Pracy i Ochrona Środowiska w Górnictwie (Work Safety and Environmental Protection in Mining) 2019/07
Category: BP i Ochr. Śr. w Górnictwie
Published: Friday, 02 August 2019 16:43
Written by Editor
- Collecting, displaying and trading of radioactive minerals
The level of ionizing radiation of some minerals, also found in Poland, is very high. Acquiring, collecting and displaying such minerals, although they are natural components of the earth's crust, are flanked by revisions. Proper storage and exposure estimation are key to ensuring the appropriate level of radiation protection.
- Analysis of the air cooler test results in "-70 and BG-4 plus regenerative devices
The article presents the results of research on the cooling of air inhaled by a rescuer working in the regenerative apparatus type W-70 (using the SAT-2M device from Faser) and the rehabilitation apparatus BG-4 plus from Dräger. The research was carried out during rescue exercises in the OSRG Bytom - Zabrze exercise chamber, which is equipped with a special room for the heat zone. Their goal was to determine the dependence of working time in regenerative devices on ambient temperature.
- Means of evacuation of people from the hoisting vessels of vertical transport equipment in the Kopalnia Soli "Wieliczka"
The study concerns the issue of safe evacuation of people from the shaft or shaft in the scope of: the way of evacuation, equipment and devices used for evacuation and its duration. The applied organizational and technical solutions for the evacuation of people from shafts and shafts as well as modernized transport devices at the Wieliczka Salt Mine SA have been presented, where tourist traffic is carried out.
- Wojciech Kościelniak, a retired employee of KWK "Bolesław Śmiały". Live jewels
- A miner can be found not only in the mine
- We go to the waters - mining sanatoria not only for miners
Bezpieczeństwo Pracy i Ochrona Środowiska w Górnictwie (Work Safety and Environmental Protection in Mining) - full list