Bezpieczeństwo Pracy i Ochrona Środowiska w Górnictwie (Work Safety and Environmental Protection in Mining) 2020/03
Category: BP i Ochr. Śr. w Górnictwie
Published: Wednesday, 25 March 2020 09:27
Written by Editor
- Proceedings on the environmental impact assessment of mining projects in Saxony
The article describes the legal basis and proceedings regarding the environmental impact assessment of mining projects in Saxony from the point of view of the Saxon State Mining Authority.
- Organization and product carbon footprint as part of the business model
The article presents issues related to climate change in relation to the policy pursued, market expectations and the consequences they have for business. It was explained how analyzing the carbon footprint of an organization and a product throughout the entire value chain helps to redefine existing business models to seek competitive advantage. The practices of global market leaders and the attitude of Polish enterprises to climate issues are presented. The EC guidelines on non-financial reporting in relation to the climate were also discussed, as well as voluntary initiatives of market leaders going far beyond legal requirements.
- From copper mining to metro construction
Klaudiusz Maniak talks to Ryszard Orłowski about the construction of the Warsaw metro
- Saints patrons of miners in Latin America
- Silesian van Gogh, who created in the kitchen
- Tanks rumble, puppets ... Museum - Wujek Mine Memorial Chamber
Bezpieczeństwo Pracy i Ochrona Środowiska w Górnictwie (Work Safety and Environmental Protection in Mining) - full list