Bezpieczeństwo Pracy - nauka i praktyka 2018/08
Category: Bezpieczeństwo Pracy
Published: Monday, 20 August 2018 16:58
Written by Editor
- All-Poland social campaign for 2018 entitled "Work rejuvenates" (II pp.)
The campaign is carried out as part of the fourth stage of the multi-annual program, "Improving safety and working conditions."
- Local reports (2)
- We know the results of the ETIUDA 6 competition
- TEAM-NET starts
- Lodz in good health
- XXVII edition of competition for work safety poster "Office" - results (3)
- A prescription for safety. Good practices at BlaxoSmithKline (4)
GlaxoSmithKline is a real giant, a global company with 87 production plants supplying products to 150 countries around the world and large research centers in the United Kingdom, USA, Belgium and China. In Poland, it is a leader of safe work, that is one of about 130 companies that can be set as an example for others, how to run a business and at the same time take care of the highest standards in the protection of life and health of employees.
- 6th EUROSHNET conference "Let's be smart and safe together - innovative products and jobs". Dresden 12-14 June 2019 (7)
- Sport and recreation helmets - design and standards requirements (8)
During sport and recreation, man is exposed to a number of threats. The most dangerous are head injuries. When cycling, skateboarding, skiing or snowboarding, we are not able to completely eliminate them. To protect the head, various types of protective helmets are used, matching the threats. The construction of this equipment is constantly changing and evolving. New materials and technical solutions are used to increase user safety and comfort of use. For this reason it is necessary to reduce weight and increase the functionality of safety helmets. Such goals can only be met by creating more specialized constructions designed not only for the exact type of physical activity, but also for the conditions in which it is cultivated. The article contains material showing basic protective helmets and materials used for their construction, as well as a review of the construction of sports and recreational helmets protecting the head from being hit by stationary objects. General information on normative requirements and test methods for this type of equipment was also presented.
- Functional requirements for intelligent clothing for mountain rescuers - results of own research (12)
Electronics in relation to textiles is most often used in specialist protective clothing. It gives the opportunity to monitor the life activities of the user and the level of threats existing in his immediate environment. Due to the very dangerous and changing working conditions, intelligent clothing would certainly be useful for mountain rescuers. This is evidenced by the results of the survey, discussed in the article, regarding the determination of mountain rescuers' expectations in relation to smart protective clothing, adapted to working conditions during rescue operations in the mountains. The research has shown the need to carry out research works aimed at developing new, innovative clothing for mountain rescuers. Among the selected active elements, the most important applications in it are the location sensor, cooling / heating system, physiological status sensor and alternative electric energy sources supporting the supply of, for example, a mobile phone.
- Brain after hours: the impact of shift work on the cognitive functioning of employees (16)
Numerous scientific reports point to the negative impact of work in non-standard (especially at night) hours on general functioning and human health. The presented article is an attempt to summarize the current knowledge on the impact of work on the cognitive functioning of employees, and obtained on the basis of research using objective diagnostic methods. The issue of individual differences in tolerance to this form of activity, factors protecting against the effects of shift work and prevention of cognitive disorders was also discussed.
- Stationary computer devices - recognition and evaluation of the electromagnetic field in the work space (21)
The article characterizes the electromagnetic field generated by stationary computer devices (personal computers and servers): CRT and LCD screen monitors, system units and peripheral devices cooperating with them, such as wireless mice and keyboards, DC power supplies (AC / DC) and emergency power supplies ( UPS), network and power cabling. They emit an electromagnetic field (with a frequency from 50 Hz to single GHz). It was shown that electromagnetic hazards in the work space at the above-mentioned computer devices, due to their use at least 20 cm from the operator's body, do not require individual evaluation to confirm compliance of the user's exposure level with the requirements of the labor law. The evaluation of the electromagnetic field presented in the article does not apply to other exposure scenarios, such as equipment repairs or the use of portable equipment.
- Intelligent production in phase 4.0 (24)
The phrase "industry 4.0" is on everyone's lips. But what exactly should be understood by the concept of "the fourth industrial revolution" and what is needed for its implementation? Is it all about developing and developing completely new technologies, or rather a modified "pack" of old technology?
- The Labor Protection Council at the Parliament of the Republic of Poland debated
- Carcinogenic and mutagenic factors - a general social problem (26)
Art competitions for primary school students (28)
- Latte notes (29)
- Changes in law (30)
- List of professional physiotherapist's activities - new regulations
- Maximum permissible concentrations and intensities of factors harmful to health in the work environment - new regulation
- Traffic management - extending the scope of authorized persons
- Answering our readers' questions (31)
- What is a rehabilitation stay for a disabled person?
- Is it possible to set the initial capital again?
- Reports from abroad
Bezpieczeństwo Pracy - full list