Lekarz Medycyny Pracy (Doctor of Occupational Medicine) 2018/10
Category: Lekarz Medycyny Pracy
Published: Tuesday, 06 November 2018 15:45
Written by Editor
- Review of new legal acts in the field of occupational medicine September 2018 (1)
- Regulation of the Minister of Health of September 6, 2018 on the determination of the priority areas of medicine
- Announcement of the Speaker of the Parliament of the Republic of Poland of September 14, 2018 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the Act on the means of direct coercion and firearms
- Regulations on medical examinations of officers of the Marshal's Guard (2)
Medical examinations of officers of the Marshal's Guards have not been regulated by a separate legal act. The basis for the creation of such an act was given only by the Act of 26 January 2018 on the Marshal's Guards.
- Changes in Primary Health Care (5)
Primary health care plays a key role in the health care system, as it must ensure early diagnosis of health problems and prevention. The efficiency of the whole healthcare system depends on its efficiency and effectiveness. Problems with financing, constant development of human resources and implementation plans indicate that Poland is worse in this respect than other European countries. Increasing the efficiency of the above areas requires a thorough change of systemic conditions regarding the role of Primary Health Care in the health care system, which justifies the implementation of the relevant law.
- The finding of chronic tendinitis and its sheath in an office worker (7)
Under item 19.1 of the list of occupational diseases there is chronic tendinitis and its sheaths with occupational etiology. In which case is it possible to identify this type of occupational disease in an office worker? What is the main factor causing overload of the motor system?
- Determination of the ulnar groove syndrome in a construction worker (9)
Under item 20.2 of the list of occupational diseases there is a chronic disease of the peripheral nervous system caused by the method of performing work - the elbow syndrome of the ulnar nerve. In which case is it possible to identify this type of occupational disease in a construction worker? In what situation can one talk about such a monotype of work that burdens the body in such a way as to lead to this occupational disease?
- Diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough - causes, symptoms, treatment and prophylaxis(12)
Lekarz Medycyny Pracy (Doctor of Occupational Medicine) - full list