Lekarz Medycyny Pracy (Doctor of Occupational Medicine) 2019/01
Category: Lekarz Medycyny Pracy
Published: Sunday, 03 February 2019 19:30
Written by Editor
- Review of new legal acts in the field of occupational medicine - December 2018 (1)
- Regulation of the Minister of Health of 13 December 2018 amending the regulation on guaranteed services in the field of medical rehabilitation
- Regulation of the Minister of Family, Labor and Social Policy of 19 December 2018 amending the ordinance on the detailed rules for adjudication on permanent or long-term damage to health, the procedure for the determination of this prejudice and proceedings for the payment of one-time compensation
- Regulation of the Minister of Health of December 21, 2018 on the use of direct coercion for a person with mental disorders
- Regulation of the Minister of Health and the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of December 28, 2018 on testing the alcohol content in the body
- Regulation of the Minister of Health of December 28, 2018 on the manner and mode of financing health care from the state budget
- Patient's personal data, part 1 (3)
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Patient's personal data must be treated with due diligence and confidentiality. A non-serious person can not access them. Medical staff must protect not only personal data of patients, but also their right to privacy and dignity.
- The moment of the decision about the occupational disease and the occurrence of the symptoms of the disease (8)
When determining the nature of occupational disease, it should be pointed out that it should be related to the work performed and be on the list of diseases. Can this conclusion be derived from the conclusion that at the time the decision on the occupational disease is made, the employee has to suffer from the disease and the symptoms of the disease can not subside?
- Determination of the ulnar groin syndrome in a locksmith (10)
In the list of occupational diseases under heading 20.2 there is a chronic disease of the peripheral nervous system caused by the method of performing work - a syndrome of the ulnar groove. Is it possible to identify this occupational disease in an employee who during the work was not exposed to long-term maintenance of the upper limbs bent in the elbow joints while simultaneously leaning the elbows on a hard surface? Does it matter if the employee was left-handed?
- Problems related to keeping the deadline with submitting the application for re-examination in appeal (12)
The main executive act to the provision of art. 229 k.p is the Regulation of the Minister of Health and Social Welfare of 30 May 1996 on conducting medical examinations of employees, the scope of preventive health care over employees and medical certificates issued for purposes provided for in the Labor Code.
- Question to the Editor (15)
Lekarz Medycyny Pracy (Doctor of Occupational Medicine) - full list